29.10.10

The time in between core sleep and first nap.

This is stupid, how come i feel like a total train wreck after my core sleep?
I think it's weird, I mean I know I'll start feeling better after my nap, how can 20 minutes of sleep make me feel that much better?

If I added 20 minutes to my core sleep it wouldn't make any difference. I'd still be this tired.

Yesterday was the same way as today, I want to give up, everything is screaming GO TO SLEEP, WOMAN! But I'm not doing it. You cant make me do it you crazy thing.

Yes this is how I feel at this point, crazy. Talking to inanimate object, because they are telling me to sleep. Not really, but you get the point.

It's cool that interesting conversations and some fresh air makes me a lot less tired.
I need this more, but also I need warmer clothes, because its freezing outside.

Nap in 2 hours, I'm totally looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar