"The Everyman sleep schedule is a polyphasic sleep schedule that consists of a core sleep of 1.5 to 4.5 hours, with 2 to 5 shorter naps spaced throughout the day.
It is considered less extreme than the Uberman schedule, and perhaps achievable by a larger percentage of the population."
This is the sleep schedule I'm planning on using, but with a slight change.
I'm only going to do 2*20 minute naps during the day that are spread out with at least a 2 hour gap between them.
And I will put my core sleep from 6am to 8.30 am(gmt+1)
Why am I doing this?
I am currently not sleeping like I should. I stay awake the entire night and sleep during the day. This disables me from having any sort of interaction with the sunlight, and in the end this will leave me with a depression.
I enjoy being awake during the night to talk to friends, and I just want more hours out of my day.
So this is my beginning to polyphasic sleeping.
I hope I'll survive the following week of hell.
I believe in you! After the initial week of hell, everything else will be a breeze. Stay strong.
SvaraRadera~Sepharius