I don't know if it was the extra hour added to my core sleep, or if it's just that I'm really tired, but this morning I did not want to get out of bed.
But amazingly I did, no over sleeping for Wania!
I went to town with 2 friends to do some last minute Halloween-outfit shopping.
Man, the last 2 hours before my 3 PM nap, I was a zombie.
On the bus home I was debating whether to give it all up or not. Decided to stick to the plan and I felt good again after my nap.
I just now woke up from my second nap, which was hard, because I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so when my alarm clock went off I felt like I hadn't slept at all, but I'm now feeling a bit better, although somewhat shaky.
9.5 hours until I go to bed again.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar