30.10.10

Halloween party tonight.

It's not even funny how much I hate the mornings these days.
The only thing I can think of when going to bed is that I'll feel like shit in the morning and I know it.
And when I wake up all I can think of is my 3 PM nap.
Today that nap didn't even do anything good for me.
Now is the first time today I feel alive, with 30 more minutes until I nap again.
But honestly, today has been awful. Really really awful. I was so close to just going to bed and call this whole thing off.
Good thing I didn't.

Tonight I'm going to a Halloween party, didn't know that drinking was bad during the adaption period. I guess I'll just have to DECIDE not to oversleep in the morning. I can do this, I'll show the adapting period who's the boss here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar