I don't know what day it is anymore. The days kind off flow together now.
I still have night and day, but I'm having trouble making out what happened when, and what day and stuff.
Guess it's the sleep deprivation that is making me more confused then I normally am.
I find that when I'm at my most tired, what really helps me is having a conversation with someone.
Just sit and talk to someone, preferably text I think, because that way I have to do something.
But I don't know. Voice probably works just as fine.
I just said goodnight to a friend I was talking to on skype, so now I'm feeling how tired I am.
Why did you go to sleep Meg? ):
I will most likely go for a walk now, and maybe buy some fruit and/or juice on my way home.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar